Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gearing up for GDC

It's that time of year again. I can't believe it starts in less than a week.

If you're going to GDC this year for the first time, here's a link to my advice for what to bring with you. And here's another link to Darius's store of GDC advice. Be prepared!

If anyone wants to meet up, there are three easy places to find me. First, I'm speaking at the Game Education Summit on Monday. Second, I'll definitely be at the blogger group gathering on Thursday. Third, it's tradition by now that I'll be up early for breakfast on 3rd floor of Moscone West each morning, at the tables right near where the escalators dump you out. Look for the guy who has board and card games.

3 comments:

Brian Shurtleff said...

I'm staying at the Moscone, so perhaps I'll see you for some early morning breakfast and gaming. :)

Brian Shurtleff said...

Oops, for some reason I had confused the convention center with my hotel. Ignore what I said there, except maybe the part about meeting you for breakfast and gaming...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sure Savannah and I will see you somewhere there. We'll probably be up for breakfast.